1. Make the switch once and for all to biodegradable dog poo bags. What are you waiting for? scoopies.com
3. Go natural — make your own natural flea spray and deodorizer. Goodbye chemicals!
4. Eat locally. Search out a dog cookie company making and baking locally.
5. Banish the plastic bag. Buy a reusable canvas shopping bag for trips to the grocer and the pet food store.
6. Consider durability when purchasing dog toys. Better to buy one high-priced, puncture-proof toy than dozens of a cheaper variety that won¹t last past a few good play sessions.
7. Put away the plastic wrap and tin foil and instead cover that half-empty can of dog food with a reusable, snap-on plastic lid. torudog.com.