DIY Eat: Tuna Fudge
Add protein, vitamins, minerals and omega-3's to your dog's diet with this recipe
- 2 six oz. cans tuna. Do not drain. (Alternatively, use canned salmon)
- 1 ½ cup whole wheat flour
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 handful grated parmesan cheese, about ¼ cup
- Mix all ingredients together using a mixer or food processor.
- Spread on to a greased 9×9” pan and bake in 350° oven for 20 minutes.
- Store in the refrigerator for up to three days or cut into little squares and freeze for tasty little training treats.
Sign up for our fun, free emails about cool dog stuff!