2 ½ cups wheat flour
2/3 cup soft oatmeal
½ lb raw salmon fillet
3 ½ Tbsp sunflower oil
About ½ cup water
Mixer, cooking pot, rolling pin, fish-shaped cookie cutterHow to do it
• Preheat oven to 300° F and line baking
pan with baking paper.
• Cook salmon fillet for 15 minutes and let it cool.
• Puree fish with water.
• Measure and mix wheat flour and oatmeal.
• Add the salmon, egg, and sunflower oil.
• Mix everything in to a smooth dough with a hand or electric mixer.
• Roll the dough to about ¼” thickness on a floured surface and cut out with a cookie cutter.
• Put the cookies on the sheet and bake them about 20 minutes at 300° F.
You can also use tuna. Canned tuna is very suitable. If possible, use a type packed in water.