2 ½ cups rye flour
1/3 lb fresh chicken liver
2 Tbsp chopped parsley
3 ½ Tbsp sunflower oil
About ½ cup water
Cooking pot, hand mixerHow to do it
• Preheat the oven to 340° F and line the baking pan with baking paper.
• Cook chicken liver in water about 15 minutes and let it cool.
• Puree chicken liver with water.
• Measure rye flour.
• Add pureed chicken liver, parsley, and oil and stir to a smooth dough.
• Make small balls, about 3/4” diameter, with your fingers.
• Bake about 25 minutes at 340° F.
Instead of ½ cup of tap water, you can also use ½ cup of chicken-liver broth