1/2 cup milk
1 tsp sunflower oil
1. Crack the eggs into the small bowl, add milk, and beat with
2. Heat the sunflower oil in the pan.
3. Pour the mixture into the pan and cook approximately 2
minutes on each side.
4. Take out of the pan and let cool.
• Prepare a frittata for yourself, too. You can season yours with salt and pepper, then dine with your four-legged friend.
• Add some cooked potato to the fritatta foryour dog’s main meal of the day.
Hard Work Rewards
2 2/3 cups rice flour
Approx. 1/4 pound
1 teaspoon chopped
Approx. 1 cup water
1. Preheat oven to 320°f and cover the baking pan with parchment paper.
2. Measure the rice flour.
3. Cook the chicken in water and let cool.
4. using an immersion blender, puree with 1 cup of broth.
5. Mix all of the ingredients together with a hand mixer or a stand mixer to form a smooth dough.
6. form small nuggets and place on the baking pan.
7. Bake a 320°f for approximately 20 minutes.
• Let the biscuits dry overnight on the pan. they will be good for at least 3 weeks
• Parsley is a diuretic and can have a laxative effect. It also gets rid of bad breath.